Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

Session 9: Last Seesion

Today was our last DFI session. I came into the course with some digital knowledge and skills. Today, I feel I have gained more in these areas and am more confident in using a variety of google apps.

I am pleased that I sat the exam, because now I have a good idea of what I need to do better next time.
  • Work and think faster. 
  • Don't dwell on things you don't know and move on - you can always go back to the question later.
  • don't waste time googling information - just do the clicks and eventually you click the right one.
I have forgotten what it's like to sit an exam but today I got a first-hand taste of what my students are going through when they are sitting their e-asttle and PAT tests: stressed, awful, memory block. etc.

In future I am going to be a bit more sympathetic towards my students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment