Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Learn, Create and Share my Learning at DFI with my Students

Last term, I learnt how to use and create google Forms through the DFI course. I showed some of my students this new learning this week and, as part of their Inquiry Learning, one of my students , Pupuke conducted a Road Safety survey amongst his siblings. I was very pleased with his efforts and I am expecting more surveys coming next week.

Here is his survey.

This is Pupuke's survey form. 

He asked his brothers and sisters the following questions:
  1. Do you put your seat belt on every car trip?
  2. Do your parents use their phones while driving?
  3. Do you or your younger siblings sit inside a booster seat?
  4. How do you think we can reduce risk of a car crash?

 
 These are the responses Pupuke received.

 

This is Pupuke's survey chart created through the spreadsheet of google Forms.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Teresa
    I m from the Northland cohort and I teach at Kawakawa Primary School. Nice work from your student, no doubt he would have enjoyed conducting the survey and collecting the data. We are looking at statistics this term can't wait to show my tamariki this as well.

    ReplyDelete